Planning your Pet’s Healthcare
As part of our ongoing efforts to give you and your pets the most effective and appropriate preventative care, we offer a Pet Health Club which entitles you to preferential rates and discounts.
Our Pet Health Club is a convenient and affordable way to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet’s basic treatments are up to date.
The Pet Health Club offers comprehensive care and great value for money throughout your pet’s life.
By joining, you will spread your regular pet care costs with a fixed monthly fee which guarantees savings around 10% on all regular services.
Prices for the Pet Health Club are as follows:
- All cats – £12 per month
- Dogs under 10kg – £12.99 per month
- Dogs between 10kg and 25kg – £13.99 per month
- Dogs between 26kg and 40kg – £15.99 per month
- Dogs 41kg and over – £21.50 per month
Minimum savings range between £78 and £92 for the first year of the plan.
- Full Vaccination Course
- Annual Booster Vaccination
- Kennel Cough Vaccination
- Year round flea, worm & parasite prevention
- Tick control with no additional charge
- Six-months health checks
- Nail clipping
- Anal glands
10 % DISCOUNT on the following:
- Neutering discount
- Dental discount
- Lab discount
- Food discount
- Long term medication discount (subject to clinical diagnosis and limited to specific medication)
How to Register
Speak to a member of our team for more information on joining the Pet Health Club, or complete our enquiry form…Enquiry Form
The Pet Health Club is not a pet insurance policy.
The club is a way to spread the cost of routine preventative pet care at the recommended annual doses, however, it does not cover the costs of veterinary care for unexpected illness or injury to your pet. We recommend taking out separate pet insurance for this.