Why Choose Calder Vets?
- A loving and caring service that goes above and beyond
- Total availability – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Outstanding value for money and a supportive long-term aftercare service
- A long history of healthy, happy pets - and their extremely grateful owners!
If your pet needs specialist care and you would like to bring your pet to us, speak to your vet today to get a referral to Calder Vets!
We provide a range of specialist Veterinary services and work closely with other vets to ensure that you and your pet receive the best care possible.
Calder Vets provide a wide range of surgical procedures:
- Orthopaedic surgery – For the treatment of bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves
- Soft tissue surgery
- Surgery to treat cancer – Oncology
- Minimally invasive surgery
We also offer many other services including:
- Internal medicine including treatment for cancer, tumours, heart problems and neurological disorders
- Ophthalmology – The treatment of eye conditions
- Pet MRI and CT Scans
- Dermatology – The treatment of skin and fur conditions
- Canine reproduction services
- Animal rehabilitation
Most of our referral clients are seen at our state of the art animal hospital in Dewsbury. We have pet owners referred to us from across the Yorkshire region and further.
In order to bring your pet to Calder Vets as a referral you must discuss this with your vet. For referring vets, find out more about our veterinary referrals.Read more about us
How to find us
Our referral hospital is located at: Savile Rd, Dewsbury WF12 9LN
Meet the referrals team
Referring your pet to Calder Vets is as easy as speaking to your vet!