Veterinary Surgeon – Halton
If you are a small animal vet looking for an exciting new opportunity, apply to work with our first opinion clients.
Looking for a new challenge?
We have a brand-new surgery at Halton and we are looking for an experienced vet to take on the challenge of developing this site, which boasts a fantastic team with qualified nurses. Halton is a fully operation site equipped with digital X-ray, ultrasound and capnography so we can provide an excellent level of patient care with the support of 24/7 out-of-hours hospital at Dewsbury. We also have access to the expertise and facilities of our sister site, Paragon Veterinary Referrals, with their specialist advice just a phone call away.
What we have:
- A friendly team environment
- A commitment to personal development and CPD, including certificates
- Clinical freedom, no targets…
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible
- Central 24/7 hospital, with superb diagnostic equipment including CT with dedicated night vet/nurses – offering exceptional inpatient care
- A brand new referral centre based in Wakefield, Paragon Veterinary Referrals
What you will have:
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- At least 3-5 years clinical experience
- A patient-focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient
- A willingness to learn, adapt, grow and discuss cases with colleagues in a collaborative atmosphere
- Consulting and surgical skills
Please call Tracy Hemingway on 01924 504609 for an informal chat or email [email protected]