Veterinary Surgeon – Denby Dale/Penistone
If you are a small animal vet looking for a new opportunity, apply to work with our first opinion clients.
Looking for a new challenge?
Due to internal promotion, we have a vacancy at our lovely Denby Dale/Penistone surgeries for an experienced veterinary surgeon. Penistone is a fully equipped operating site with X-ray/Ultrasound, theatre and lab so we can provide a comprehensive patient service, supported with 24/7 out-of-hours care at our hospital in Dewsbury. We also have access to the expertise and facilities of our sister site Paragon Veterinary Referrals with their specialist advice just a phone call away.
What we have:
- A friendly team environment
- A commitment to personal development and CPD, including certificates
- Clinical freedom, no targets…
- An ability to nurture individual talents and interests, wherever possible
- Central 24/7 hospital, with superb diagnostic equipment including CT with dedicated night vet/nurses – offering exceptional inpatient care
- A brand new referral centre based in Wakefield, Paragon Veterinary Referrals
What you will have:
- Excellent communication and client care skills
- At least 2-5 years clinical experience
- A patient focused approach with an ability to recommend what you genuinely feel is best for each patient
- A willingness to learn, adapt, grow and discuss cases with colleagues in a collaborative atmosphere
- Consulting and surgical skills
Please call Tracy Hemingway on 01924 504609 for an informal chat or email [email protected]